Products and Services
Leveraging the buying power of the membership base helps members reduce their cost of doing business through programs which offer savings on everything from office supplies to energy. Added up, utilizing the buying power of the Chamber provides your business with the resources necessary to help you manage your bottom line, which is essential to maximizing your chances for success.
Competitive Health Insurance Programs
Medical Mutual offers small businesses versatile health insurance options at affordable rates, with several plans available. Dental, vision, group life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance and short-term disability can be added to your health insurance plan. You can also purchase these products independently. For more information on the health, dental and vision plans get more details here, or contact your independent insurance agent.
NEW! We are excited to announce the creation of a new option for small business owners to access health benefits for themselves, their employees and their families. The Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE) and Medical Mutual to offer the COSE Health and Wellness Trust—a self-insured, multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for companies with one to fifty employees participating in health benefits. For more information visit http://cosemewa.com/ or contact your independent insurance agent.
Chamber Energy Solutions Energy Savings Programs
Utilize the strength of group buying through Chamber Energy Solutions (CES) and start managing your electric and natural gas costs.The independent energy professionals of CES, on behalf of the Chamber, will help you lock in a great rate on your electricity, and/or obtain the best price for natural gas, and pass those savings on to you. Chamber Energy Solutions is locally owned and operated by Chamber member Palmer Energy Company. Please have your most recent bill available and call the Membership Department at 419-243-8191.
Chamber Parcel Shipping Solutions
Imagine if the knowledge and expertise required to control costs associated with small parcel shipping were available to you? Now thanks to the Chamber and Bottom Line Experts they are! This program's auditing staff is comprised of over 20 ex-UPS and ex-FedEx pricing analysts, national account sales managers and sales trainers. They have negotiated over 450 agreements with an average savings of 22%. For more information, please contact Stephen Vasquez or Bill Wersell at the Chamber at 419.243.8191.
Chamber Wireless Telecommunications Solutions
Studies have shown that over 80% of telecommunications bills contain errors. Additionally, most businesses spend more than 35% more than they should on wireless telecommunications. Through the Chamber's partnership with Bottom Line Experts, the expertise, technology and manpower required to control the costs associated with wireless communication services are now available to your business. For more information, please contact Stephen Vasquez or Bill Wersell at the Chamber at 419.243.8191.
Workers' Compensation Group Pooling
Participating in the Chamber's workers' compensation group pooling program, administered by V&A Risk Services, may substantially reduce your workers' compensation premiums. For more information, call 419-867-1044 or 1-800-493-9662. To apply, download the PDF AC-3 form, fill it out and fax it to V&A Risk Services at 419-867-1049.
The Chamber's Office Depot/Max Program is now better than ever! As a Chamber member, you can take advantage of:
• A straight 5% discount on 98% of EVERYTHING Office Depot sells (over 100,000 items)…no more searching through stores or online for items in the program.
• Deeper discounts of 15-30% on the items you purchase most often, like copy paper, ink, toner, and general supplies.
• A stronger retail presence-you will save money on every purchase you make
• An enhanced ordering process, making it easier to access program discounts both online and in stores
• Coupons, catalogs, and exclusive offers, to help maximize your savings
• Next Day Delivery (in all major markets) and Free Shipping for all orders over $50
To Take Advantage of These Amazing Discounts:
1. Visit http://nationalchamberprogram.com/signup/ and complete the form, writing in "Toledo Chamber" as the chamber name. You will receive an email with login credentials so you can shop online at business.officedepot.com. You must sign up using the link above in order to access the discounts online.
2. To utilize the Office Depot discounts in a retail store, just text toledochamberspc to 555888, and you will receive a store purchasing card directly to your phone! Show this picture to the cashier to receive the discounts.
How would you like to reach a group of potential customers in our region that has yet to establish its purchasing loyalty and is eager to build new buying connections and relationships? When new residents move to our community they need everything from attorneys to Zumba instructors. How will they find you? How will you find them? With ChamberMail™!
ChamberMail™ is a Chamber of Commerce exclusive comprehensive marketing program that incorporates both direct mail and an interactive internet component designed to grow your business by reaching 2,000 new residents annually. Sales are underway, and space is limited. Interested in learning more? Contact the Chamber's ChamberMail™ representative, Cathy Jones, at 800.824.6856 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.