Save Money Through Your Chamber
By using the collective buying power of the Chamber, you gain access to cost savings on everything from office supplies to energy. These resources can help you manage your bottom line and maximize your chance for success. Explore all of them.
Get Competitive Health Insurance
Medical Mutual offers small businesses versatile health insurance options at affordable rates, with several plans available. Dental, vision, group life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, and short-term disability can be added to your health insurance plan. You can also purchase these products independently. For more information on the health, dental and vision plans get more details here, or contact your independent insurance agent.
Tap in to MEWA
Your Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce has partnered with the Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE) and Medical Mutual to offer you the COSE Health and Wellness Trust – a self-insured, multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for companies with one to fifty employees participating in health benefits. For more information visit cosemewa.com or contact your independent insurance agent.
Save Money on Energy
Use the strength of group buying to manage your electric and natural gas costs through your Chamber Energy Solutions (CES). The independent energy professionals of CES, on behalf of the Chamber, will help you lock in a great rate on your electricity, and/or obtain the best price for natural gas, and pass those savings on to you. Chamber Energy Solutions is locally owned and operated by Chamber member Palmer Energy Company. Please have your most recent bill available and call the Membership Department at 419-243-8191.
Participate in Workers' Compensation Group Pooling
Your Chamber's workers' compensation group pooling program, administered by V+A Risk Services, may substantially reduce your workers' compensation premiums. For more information, call 419-867-1044 or 1-800-493-9662. Request a no-cost, no obligation quote here to see how much you could be saving.
Your Chamber's Office Depot/Max Program offers you multiple forms of discounts, including:
• A straight 5 percent discount on 98 percent of EVERYTHING Office Depot sells (over 100,000 items) – no more searching through stores or online for items in the program.
• Deeper discounts of 15-30 percent on the items you purchase most often, like copy paper, ink, toner, and general supplies.
• A stronger retail presence that will save you money on every purchase you make.
• An enhanced ordering process, making it easier to access program discounts both online and in stores.
• Coupons, catalogs, and exclusive offers, to help maximize your savings.
• Next Day Delivery (in all major markets) and free shipping for all orders over $50.
Do the Following to Take Advantage of These Amazing Discounts:
1. Click here and complete the form. Write "Toledo Chamber" as the chamber name. You will receive an email with login credentials so you can shop online at business.officedepot.com. You must sign up using the link above in order to access the discounts online.
2. To utilize the Office Depot discounts in a retail store, text toledochamberspc to 555888, and you will receive a store purchasing card directly to your phone! Show this picture to the cashier to receive the discounts.