We have obtained a resource which details Pandemic Planning for Small Businesses which will help each business to think through the steps needed to navigate this or any other business disruption.
Among the issues businesses should be thinking about:
- If demand for your business increases or decreases, will you have the staff, inventory and resources available to meet the demand?
- Are there goods/services that will be essential to your customers?
- Can your employees work from home?
- Are your employees cross-trained for essential functions?
- Who are your customers and how might they be impacted?
- Who are your vendors and how might they be impacted?
- Is there enough capital to meet obligations short term if there is not revenue or a decrease in revenue?
These are the types of questions, and more, that the staff of the SBDC is prepared to assist you with. Assistance provided through the SBDC is provided at no cost and is confidential.
The Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce and the SBDC encourage all businesses to take guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local health departments for measures to take for prevention of the spread of the Coronavirus.
Please contact Bill Wersell at 419.243.8191 to schedule a time to discuss any needs your business may be experiencing.
For more information about the Coronavirus, please visit the links below: