- Check your finances and your bookkeeping to make sure that everything is up-to-date so that you start off the year organized and prepared for tax season.
- Review your yearly budget. How did you do this year? Are there changes that you can make in 2017 to help you reach your goals?
- If you have inventory, the end of the year is a great time to review what you have in stock and if you need to replenish for the year.
- Pull out your business plan. The beginning of a new year is a great time to revisit your dreams and goals to make sure that you are on track to have your most successful year yet!
- This time of year is perfect for reflection. Go grab yourself a cup of coffee and remember why you went into business in the first place.
The last few weeks of the year tend to be incredibly exciting in the business world. Here are a few best practices from our staff to help you end 2016 organized and ready for a phenomenal business year in 2017!
Please contact Emily Dammeyer, Communications Manager, Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce, to submit a story for our blog.