2021 International Market Access Grant for Exporters (IMAGE)
The International Market Access Grant for Exporters (IMAGE) is a grant that offers financial assistance for small businesses to promote their products and services in international markets.
- 50% reimbursement up to $10,000 per fiscal year for eligible export related activates
- Export Training Programs – 100% Reimbursable
- Virtual Trade Shows
- International Website Development
- International Marketing
- Compliance Testing
- Deadline to apply is Dec. 11, 2020 at 3 p.m.
The Ohio Export Internship Program (OEIP) matches companies with an intern that has taken export-focused courses to help them in the exporting process. These interns will be able to assist in building export readiness, identifying new markets, market-specific research and analysis, and much more.
- Up to $3,600 reimbursement for half of the intern wages
- Trained, full-time summer interns will focus on export development
- Students are mentored by the Ohio Development Services Agency, Small Business Development Center Export Assistance Network and Ohio universities
- Deadline to apply is Feb. 1, 2020
The International Market Support Program (IMS) works with representatives in over 84 countries to provide opportunities for Ohio businesses to increase export sales and create jobs. This program is ongoing and can be utilized at any time. It can be used to provide companies with an agent search, distributor search, compliance guidelines, specific questions and so on.
Our expert counselors at the Small Business Development Center are here to help your small business succeed. Whether you’re seeking more grants like these, hoping to start your business or you’d like to grow your existing operation, the SBDC can provide one-on-one counseling to assist your business planning process. From financing to market research, marketing strategies to management and cash flow analysis, we can help.
For questions or more information about how to grow your business through exporting, please contact SBDC Export Assistance Director Sabrina D’Onofrio, CGBP, CBA, at email@example.com or call 419-241-8302 ext. 1238.
For more information about the Toledo Small Business Development Center or to request client counseling, please contact Director of Counseling Bill Wersell, CBA, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419-241-8302 ext.1226.