- Local Assistance
- Export Success: A partnership between the Chamber, RGP, the University of Toledo, United Parcel Service (UPS) and the U.S. Commercial Service. An executive-level export mentoring and training program that helps companies develop strategic export plans.
- Export Documentation: Many foreign countries require documents to be “chamberized” either for verification purposes or to establish tariff rates upon import. If you are exporting to countries that require documents, such as Certificates of Origin or Certificates of Free Sale, to be notarized, signed and stamped by a local chamber of commerce.
- Export readiness assessments
- Custom market research
- Cultural and language assistance
- Due diligence
- Much, much more!
- State of Ohio Resources
- IMAGE (International Market Access Grant for Exporters): This grant provides a 50 percent reimbursement up to $10,000 per fiscal year for qualifying export activities.
- Export Internship Program: This program matches companies with highly motivated students who have taken export-focused coursework, while providing a 50 percent reimbursement for the intern wages.
- International Market Support Program: International service providers help small and medium-sized enterprises with invaluable firsthand market research, assistance locating new international customers, and in-country support in over 84 countries.
- Federal Resources
- The U.S. Commercial Service is the trade promotion arm of the U.S. Department of Commerce’s International Trade Administration. Through its network of trade experts and policy professionals in 78 markets, and all 50 states, the U.S. Commercial Service assists U.S. firms in selling their made in the USA products around the world, advises them on how to use trade deals to their advantage, and helps them overcome obstacles and barriers to international expansion.
For more information on the Export Assistance Network, and how to get connected with these and other assistance offered, contact Sabrina D’Onofrio, CGBP, CBA at email@example.com or (419) 243-8191 ext. 1238.
Sabrina D'Onofrio, CGBP, CBA
Sabrina D’Onofrio joined the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Center in 2012. Sabrina is now the Export Assistance Network (EAN) Director and covers 18 counties in Northwest Ohio. Sabrina has regular communication with the other 6 Export Assistance Network Directors in the state to discuss questions or gather information.