This program has been designed to audit every facet of your business – not just the financial aspects of it. This program was built for you if you or your organization's leadership has asked the following questions:
- Do I have client production demands that cannot be met due to inefficient or unreliable equipment in my workplace?
- How many operators do I need to hire right now?
- How do I go about upgrading our current equipment?
- What safety or ergonomic concerns am I overlooking that might be contributing to employee turnover?
- Who in my organization is responsible for performing financial analysis when we're making capital investments?
Alongside growth experts at Projects Designed & Built and Innovative Controls Corporation, the Toledo Chamber is assisting members through this Automation Audit program. Auditors will get to know you and your business, then provide you with recommendations on how to move forward and continue to run your business effectively, even in this uncertain and unstable business environment. These recommendations will enable you to take charge and be a growth driver, enacting change from within your organization.
For more information about the Automation Audit program or to begin the process of an Automation Audit in your own business, please contact Toledo Chamber Member Relationship Manager Joshua Lake at email@example.com or by calling 419-243-8191 ext. 1234.
About the Growth Experts
Projects Designed & Built, Inc.
For over 20 years, Projects Designed & Built, Inc. has been helping customers in northwest Ohio and around the globe with robotics and custom automation.
Innovative Controls Corporation
ICON is a single-source electrical controls solution provider with extensive experience in machine control upgrades, systems integration and control panel design-build.