Reimbursement funding is allocated on a first come, first served basis and your company must qualify for the program. There are various eligible activities that qualify for reimbursement under the IMAGE Grant:
- Domestic trade show exhibition
- Foreign trade show exhibition
- Trade missions
- Individual market visits that are supported by the Ohio Development Services Agency, U.S. Department of Commerce or another development approved partner
- Website development and/or design of international marketing media
- Export training programs
- Compliance testing
- Shipping of trade show booth materials and sample products
The Export Assistance Network at the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce can also assist with two other State of Ohio programs, the Ohio Export Internship Program and the Ohio Market Support Program. The internship program has ended for this year but the market support program is an ongoing program available for companies. We can also assist in custom market research, export readiness assessments, cultural and language assistance, and much more.
For more information on the IMAGE Grant, how to apply or any other export related programming contact Sabrina D’Onofrio at email@example.com or 419.243.8191.
Sabrina D'Onofrio, CGBP, CBA
Sabrina D’Onofrio joined the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Center in 2012. Sabrina is now the Export Assistance Network (EAN) Director and covers 18 counties in Northwest Ohio. Sabrina has regular communication with the other 6 Export Assistance Network Directors in the state to discuss questions or gather information.