- Access to one of Ohio’s largest dental networks – Medical Mutual’s SuperDental network has grown by more than 60 percent, granting you access to the general practitioners, periodontists, prosthodontists, orthodontists and oral surgeons that you and your employees want and need.
- Benefits starting right away – Forget about unforgiving waiting periods. With Medical Mutual’s dental plans through the Chamber, you and your employees’ benefits start as soon as your group is eligible. Once you sign with Medical Mutual, you’re covered.
- No “missing tooth” clause – This means that even if your employees have missing or damaged teeth before coverage starts, the procedure to fix them will still be covered under Medical Mutual’s plan when they become a member. This is a benefit not seen with most other carriers.
- Adult orthodontia offered on a standard basis – Most dental plans only offer child orthodontia on a standard basis. With Medical Mutual dental plans, children and adults get standard coverage for procedure like braces, Invisalign and more.
- Access to one of the largest eye care provider networks – Medical Mutual partners with VSP Vision Care to offer vision plans to groups of all sizes. The VSP network includes retail providers, private optometrists and ophthalmologists, even in your local Costco or neighborhood Pearle Vision and more.
- Discount for Chamber members – If you are enrolled in a medical plan through the Chamber and choose not to elect an insured vision benefit, you will still receive savings in the form of a VSP Vision Savings Pass. Save on out-of-pocket costs like eye care, glasses, contacts and more.
- Benefits offered on both a group-sponsored or voluntary basis – Through Medical Mutual’s subsidiary, MedMutual Life, you and your employees' loved ones can have peace of mind and financial protection in the event of unforeseen circumstances. Here are your plan options as a Chamber member:
- Group-sponsored plan - If you choose a group-sponsored plan for your employees, you pay at least 25 percent of the cost of the insurance and meet a minimum enrollment based on the number of people you employ. The benefits that are offered with this plan are life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance, dependent life insurance, and both short- and long-term disability insurance.
- Voluntary plan – If you choose to elect a voluntary plan, it is fully paid for by your employees and does not have a minimum enrollment requirement. This plan offers life insurance and short-term disability insurance only.
As with Medical Mutual’s health plans, all other products grant you access to Medical Mutual’s Ohio-based Customer Care teams to offer you personalized and efficient service. Contact your broker to learn more about offering an all-inclusive benefits package to your employees.