Roger DeBelly, P.E., RCDD
Dave Desjardins, P.E., LEED AP
Doug Hohman, P.E., LEED AP
Darren Keil, P.E.
Art Myerholtz, P.E.
Alison Staudinger, P.E, LEED AP BD + C
Location: 5604 Main St #200, Sylvania, OH 43560
Website | LinkedIn
JDRM's collaboration with Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce members is extensive. They have served Bowling Green State University, The Collaborative, First Solar, GEM, Inc., Lourdes University, Mercy St. Vincent Medical Center, Poggemeyer Design Group, ProMedica, Rossi & Associates, Rudolph Libbe, Savage & Associates, SSOE, St. Luke’s Hospital, The Toledo Hospital, Thomas Porter Architects, The University of Toledo, and The University of Toledo Medical Center, among others. Visit their website today to learn more about how JDRM Engineering can serve you.
“To say we “promote from within” is over-simplifying a key element of our firm.” – Roger DeBelly, P.E., RCDD, President.
Larry Juette, P.E. – in 2007, Larry acted on the cornerstone evolutionary principle noted above when he stepped aside from his leadership and ownership roles. His continued active involvement in the firm is greatly appreciated.
Gary Driftmyer, P.E. – deceased.
Dan Rosenberger – retired from JDRM in 2014.
Steve Morris, P.E -- the “M” in JDRM and the final founding principal to step down from leadership and ownership roles (at the end of 2016). Throughout 2017 (and beyond) Steve will be completing ongoing projects.
In addition to focused Electrical and Mechanical design services, JDRM provides:
- Technology System Design under the direction multiple Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD’s), Electronic Safety & Security Design Specialists (ESS), a Lighting Certified Designer (LC) a Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) and an Amateur Radio Technical Specialist (TS). JDRM Engineering technology design and consulting services encompass Audio-Visual, Communications, Security and more. Without ties to any vendor, product or system the company creates a vendor neutral design so client’s needs are better met within project budget.
- First Responder Radio Testing and In-Building Amplification Systems. The events of 9/11 brought the need for a more coordinated radio transmission system among emergency personnel to the forefront of the United States. This offering has helped many clients while extending JDRM’s desire to keep safety and code compliance as the pinnacle of their consulting engineering services.
- A comprehensive Electrical Safety program including Arc Flash calculations, mitigation, coordination, electrical safety classroom training and a written electrical safe work practices program.
- Solar array engineering as well as independent engineering reviews of installations services, including field verification for Princeton and Rutgers Universities.
- Geothermal Heat Pump System engineering which is an inherently efficient and environmentally-friendly heating/cooling system. A popular choice for sustainable HVAC design, Geothermal systems take advantage of the earth’s constant temperature to transfer heat naturally without energy-driven equipment or fossil fuels. JDRM has done both central heat pump plants and the traditional decentralized building heat pump loops.