Jill based her decision to join Danberry on the culture, tools, technology they bring to the market to assist her in continually bringing value to her clients.
Danberry, also a Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce member, was established in Toledo in 1962. In the early 1980s, Danberry became the #1 market share company in the region and has maintained their position as the market leader in each year since. Consistently ranked as one of the top 200 real estate companies in the nation, Danberry is a full-service firm satisfying the residential, commercial, industrial, rental and investment needs of consumers. Still locally owned, the company gets involved in the community and The Danberry Treasure Chest has raised more than $1,200,000 and supported over 700 of the most needy kids and their families at the Toledo Children's Hospital.
As a passionate realtor and lifelong resident of NW Ohio, Jill is excited to have joined the Danberry team. She has a strong background in marketing, negotiating and communications, plus more than 25 years of business leadership experience.
- Toledo Area Small Business Association Board Member
- Toledo Chamber Governance Affairs Committee
- Toledo Chamber Leadership Fund Committee
- Promedica Physicians and Continuum Services 2010-2016
- United Way Wood County Campaign Chair 2009
- Board Member United Way Great Toledo 2010-2014
- Maumee Valley Young Presidents Organization-Diversity Member Chair, Education Chair 2012
- Achieved 2008 20 under 40 Award