Our program is strategically designed to meet the needs of small and medium-sized business interested in expanding into global markets. Export Success at TRCC can help you and your company develop plans to identify global markets, improve export efficiencies, understand export financing, and develop market entry strategies. Export Success participants meet approximately once a month over a catered breakfast for a targeted topic session. We will discuss the international sales process, legal issues, international marketing and banking, finance issues, how to develop and execute an export plan, and much much more.
- 50% reimbursable if you apply for the IMAGE 2020 grant
- Export mentors and resources
- Deadline to apply is Jan. 24, 2020
2020 International Market Access Grant for Exporters (IMAGE)
The International Market Access Grant for Exporters (IMAGE) is a grant that offers financial assistance for small businesses to promote their products and services in international markets.
- 50% reimbursement up to $7,500 per fiscal year for eligible export-related activities
- Export training programs
- International trade shows
- Domestic trade shows
- Marketing materials
- Compliance testing
- Deadline to apply is Feb. 28, 2020 at 3 p.m.
*Apply for IMAGE 2020 ASAP as the funds are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
2020 Ohio Export Internship Program (OEIP)
The Ohio Export Internship Program (OEIP) matches companies with an intern that has taken export-focused courses to help them in the exporting process. These interns will be able to assist in building export readiness, identifying new markets, market-specific research and analysis and much more.
- Up to $3,600 reimbursement for half of the intern wages
- Trained, full-time summer interns will focus on export development
- Students are mentored by the Ohio Development Services Agency, Small Business Development Center Export Assistance Network and Ohio universities
- Deadline to apply is Feb. 1, 2020
International Market Support Program (IMS)
The International Market Support Program (IMS) works with representatives in over 84 countries to provide opportunities for Ohio businesses to increase export sales and create jobs. This program is ongoing and can be utilized at any time. It can be used to provide companies with an agent search, distributor search, compliance guidelines, specific questions, and so on.
Sabrina D'Onofrio, CGBP, CBA
Sabrina D’Onofrio joined the Toledo Regional Chamber of Commerce Small Business Development Center in 2012. Sabrina is now the Export Assistance Network (EAN) Director and covers 18 counties in Northwest Ohio. Sabrina has regular communication with the other 6 Export Assistance Network Directors in the state to discuss questions or gather information.